welcome to my visual splattering of rants, ideas, and inspirations
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
December Roses
After dreaming that my camera was washed up in an ocean tide, I decided it's time to revive my creativity. Thanks to Jess Munting for her 30 day photo experiment on her blog. It got me "seeing" again.
I have the most fun when I am supposed to be reading. Today, my book was about play therapy, which inspired my own play with my Nikon and some rose tea buds. The kitty decided to join. You can see his paw in one of these.
J~ your photo's never fail to give me a feeling of vibrancy and color! Truly unique. i love the last one for its color and the petals in the jar with the focus on the lid. awesome
J~
ReplyDeleteyour photo's never fail to give me a feeling of vibrancy and color! Truly unique. i love the last one for its color and the petals in the jar with the focus on the lid. awesome